Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Five Generations
I talked to my mom on Monday morning and she told me that her and my dad were going up to visit my grandma Willison for a few days. That simple statement immediately made me think of this picture. It was taken the summer of 2006, when Davram turned 1. Featured is my great-grandma Crawford, Grandma Willison, my Dad, myself, and Davram. Five generations. Everytime I look at this picture I think about my history...what makes up my family. This picture brings up so many memories that I don't even know where to start. I am grateful for my family and all the amazing things they do and have done. My family is filled with wonderful people who have very giving and compassionate hearts...I strive everyday to be more like them:) One day maybe I will be. My great-grandma passed away 2 and a half years ago...and I still think about her on a regular basis...she was a wonderful lady! I am grateful for the gospel that has taught me that my family is forever and one day we will all be together one day...it is such a comfort when thinking of those that have passed on and those we miss everyday.

